1. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order. Find out how to return your item(s) at number 4.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
2. FAULTY GOODS
We’re really sorry to hear that you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition. So that we can get this fixed for you please go to our ‘Contact Us’ firstname.lastname@example.org.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information;
- -Order number
- -Product name and code
- -Picture of the fault
- -Description of the fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
If you contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ form please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you receieve a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.
3. CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order). You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation – just fill out this form where you’ll also find details on how to return your item(s).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: email@example.com
Write to us via post: fashion2day unit 33 shirley ave.manchester.M27 4HX
If you’re cancelling your contract with us but have already received your order, you’ll need to return the item(s) to us using THESE STEPS. You`ll then receive a full refund as per the policy set out HERE.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cosmetics and pierced jewellery or on swimwear and lingerie if the hygiene seal is not in place or has been broken.
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
4. UK CUSTOMERS ONLY – HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached..
- Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
Alternatively, you can click the link below to start your return and follow these steps:
- Select your item(s) you wish to return from your order history
- Choose your return option by selecting from one of our trusted carriers (including Collect+).
- Print your returns label
- Prepare your parcel – Using the original packaging, fix your downloaded returns label securely onto the outside of your parcel
- 5. Returns sent to us are at the customers own cost and liability.
5. INTERNATIONAL RETURNS – HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM OUTSIDE THE UK?
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
2.send to FASHION2DAY UNIT 33 SHIRLEY AVE ,MANCHESTER,M27 4HX,UK
- Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return.
7. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can take up to 14 days from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund back to your payment method. The funds should appear on your bank statement in up to 7 working days (how long depends on your card issuer). If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to you.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
8. CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
Unfortunately we don’t offer an exchange facility. Simply return your item(s) by following these easy steps on the ‘How do I return?’ section and reorder for a replacement